Hey, hi –
I hope your week has been great and are now looking forward to the weekend!
Check out the cool planter ideas. I went to Balboa Island to visit family and snapped the pics while walking around looking at the very artsy community. So much fun.
I love the whiskey barrel creativity. Looks so natural and bold all at the same time. I’m going to definitely do at least one.
Hello! parsley in a pot. Totally has a bonsai look.
Succulent partners = natural beauty.
The frittata recipe is Gold! Brunch / Lunch / Dinner. Works for all.
The 5 songs on the playlist are worthy. Hope you can sit down and hear them out.
What person in your life
is your polar opposite?
MUSTANG SALLY FRITTATA
- 6 large eggs, whisked until smooth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 + 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4.5 oz can diced green chiles, drained
- 6 ounces sliced, smoked deli turkey, cut into 1″strips
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 *. Whisk in heavy cream + salt with eggs until well combined. Set aside.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Butter sides of a deep pie dish plate. Evenly distribute tomatoes, chiles, spinach and turkey strips on bottom of plate.
- Gently pour over the egg + cream combo. Sprinkle cheese on top. Using a fork, gently fold in a bit of the cheese with eggs.
- Bake for approximately 15 – 17 minutes, until the edges are set and the top is lightly toasted.
Serve hot out of the oven or at room temperature.
4 – 6 servings depending on how hungry people are.
Serve with fresh fruit or a small butter salad. A small croissant is also a yummy touch.
Music for your ears