TOP OF THE MORNING, August 15
Howdy Friends and happy Monday! I’ve got one word for my weekend … It was Busy! Okay, that was 3. How was yours?
Here’s the Monday 12. Click and Enjoy!
- Things you probably never knew existed. I sure didn’t!
- Building for beauty – Artists design architecture
- This National Park was once Al Capone’s fav weekend trip
- Abstract paintings make me think of Georgia O’Keeffe’s
- This is my idea of an outstanding brunch/summer dinner
- I have struggled with this task before, so this is good info
- Water droplets = liquid sculptures
- 15 friendliest small towns
- Silly winning pet pics
- What. When. Why. Borax in your laundry room
- One day we’re all gonna need to know this
- Watch Mabel and Olive – poker night