TOP OF THE MORNING | DECEMBER 5
Let the Season begin!
Now that Thanksgiving and all the great food + family time + memories are tucked away, It’s Christmastime!
There are those who have called me the Queen of Christmas decorations. I have half a storage unit full of Christmas coolness: different colors and heights of trees, strings of lights, stunning, vintage gold balls that my great Aunt Suzy willed me, one-of-a-kind thrift store finds of retro pieces that plug in and illuminate, Hunter’s sweet ornaments from when he was in K-2nd grade (priceless!) and boxes and boxes of many other treasured Christmas pieces.
This year, I down sized as far as how much I put up. Although downsized it’s still super pretty and memories smile as I pass the decorations and lights throughout the house.
I love this time of year. An undeniable, irresistible magic.
Here’s the fun list of 12 for this grand Monday. Enjoy!
- It’s Jingle Bell rockin’ in these zipcodes across the U.S.
- A light show from a different source – St. Elmo’s Fire pictures captured by a pilot
- 17 important life lessons shared by those who learned the hard way
- This is totally fun and makes ya go hmmmm ….
- Attention treasure hunters !!
- Take a ride in a Swiss Mountain coaster with this POV footage
- Planning a cruise over the holidays? Might want to check out this “Things I wish I knew before the cruise” list
- 12 surprising official State foods
- The Most Extreme Piano Skills EVER
- Random Acts of Kindness that will make you want to cry
- Every state ranked by how miserable their winters are
- Memorable moments at airports