TOP OF THE MORNING | NOVEMBER 21
Hello wondrous Readers.
Well, Thanksgiving is just-right-over-there. 3 short days away. Are you ready?
I travel to Folsom, California to be with family. Super looking forward to it. My sister, Lisa, and her husband, Curtis, are hosting all 14 of us at their home.
There will be smoked ham (hat tip, Chris), smoked turkey (xx Jared) and a whole lotta everything else (thanks, Jayde, Curtis, Lisa, Jennie, Mom, Cooper and moi). Totally a family gathering in the preparation and then around the table.
And there will be laughter! Always good times and memories in the making!
Look what I found for this fantastic Monday. Click and enjoy!
- A few little tips on etiquette just in time for Thanksgiving
- Nature in full glory – how thankful we should be we live in such awesome awe
- And the winners are …
- The story behind Swanson’s Turkey tv dinners
- 3 mermaids save scuba diver from drowning
- Iconic Movie Prop Cars
- You had me at … Best Turkey Gravy!
- Nantucket cranberry pie for a little something fabulously different this Thanksgiving
- Brown Butter Pumpkin pie recipe from 4 & 20 Blackbirds – oh, yeah!
- Who loves popovers? Raise your hand. This recipe is fantastic!
- Bourbon Sangria anyone? We’re going to enjoy these drinks pre-sit-down meal
- Get ready for the most extreme piano skills EVER