TOP OF THE MORNING | NOVEMBER 7
Greetings awesome Readers!
November is here and the days are clicking by quickly. Before we know it we’ll blink and Thanksgiving day will be upon us. Seems like events such as holidays really do pop up fast.
Have you decided on your Thanksgiving meal menu? Traditional or new recipes? Who will be invited to your table? Things I’m thinking about.
Found these 12 clicks to check out. All most interesting and entertaining. Enjoy and happy Monday!
- Stunning pics capture day-to-day life near and afar
- Genius one liners from some of the most famous movies that weren’t scripted
- 5 surprising facts from the produce aisle
- Abandoned places that seem frozen in time you can visit
- Wow! An underwater hotel suite and restaurant
- If you’ve ever wondered why rain smells so good but tastes so bad
- Cool budget friendly fall decorating ideas
- This easy to make dish has COMFORT food written all over it
- YOOPERLITE SEASON
- How to make your whole house smell good
- Pretty. Thrilling. 1,200 foot walking path over the tree tops
- I would have never guessed who this Rest of the Story revealed at the end