TOP OF THE MORNING | October 17
Greetings delightful friends.
Halloween’s just around the corner. I always enjoyed the darling little kids trick-or-treating in costumes. Running from house to house, laughing and remembering to say, “Thank you,” as they watched the handful of candy slide into their vessel of choice for the night’s haul.
Halloween is definitely one of the big top 3 in a child’s world: Christmas, Halloween, Birthday.
However, for the past many years – no trick-or-treaters. Big fat boo.
I do continue to buy a bag of candy just in case! (My favorite, of course, for obvious reasons – ha!).
Anyway, my collected 12 clicks for fun and enjoyment this fine Monday. Enjoy!
- This haunted hotel is a gathering place for Psychics
- The creepiest places to visit in every state. BOO!
- Most popular Halloween candy
- This is a fun story told about the Appalachian mountain witches
- Whatcha think about this list of 10 top scary movies just in time for Halloween
- Blast from the past costumes from the 70’s and 80’s
- Funny. Funny. Cute. Pets in costume!
- Gotta love the going all out for fun at Halloween at these cool places
- Check out these artsy Halloween makeup ideas
- These appetizers at your costume party will def be the talk of the town
- This is Colossal Halloween
- And last but not least …