HEART, ART, THOUGHTS-FUL & RECIPES
HELLO LABOR DAY | FIRST MONDAY IN SEPTEMBER + HAPPY READERS
FROM CHERYL CLARSON
Check out these delightful nuggets I picked for today.
I think the Google Map pic showing the cat might be my favorite in that picture line-up.
The giant articulating dogs are just soooo soooo cool. Wish I could see that in person. Look at all the “players” it takes to operate those giant dogs.
Oh, Blockbuster and mom and pop video stores – how I miss you! Cute little snails take us on a few little memory lane trips.
After this hot summer – I definitely have dry patches that I’m gonna plant some grass seed and now I have the notes on how to do it. So do you.
This pool-shark trick-shooter is quite a show! WOW
Shrimp burgers totally look worthy of a put-the-effort-in-for-a-hand held meal. And the apple cobbler OMG
Paul Harvey’s hard work narrative is spot-on and a great listen on this Labor Day.
So thrilled you took a little of your Labor Day to visit today. Click and Enjoy!
- Some of the strange things people found on Google Maps they just had to share
- Giant articulating dogs “race” each other through the streets – totally cool!
- Snails slide around town visiting tiny nostalgic sets – super cute
- how to get grass seed to grow thick — quick
- Trick shot master showcases his incredible pool skills
- Shrimp burgers !!
- Chipotle’s copycat Queso – hello dream appetizer
- thai fried rice – yummy in a bowl
- Hello apple season ! apple cobbler with a chewy cookie top
- Paul Harvey – HARD WORK
HOW TO STEAM CLEAN A MICROWAVE
In a microwave-able bowl, pour 1 cup white vinegar and 1 cup water. Zap for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the bowl (it’ll be super hot) and wipe interior with paper towels or a clean dry cloth. TaDah! Microwave clean and fresh!