TOP OF THE MORNING | APRIL 3
Greetings All –
Yesterday happened! I spotted my first butterfly of the year.
Happy-little-flutter-by. Have you seen your first light-as-a-feather-winged-beauty yet?
I found this dozen of interestings to offer and share on this first Monday of April. Click away!
Thanks for popping by and taking a look and spending a few minutes of your today to give us a read.
People who read are the most interesting – wouldn’t you agree?
- photos of Mount Rushmore before and during construction – AWE * MA * ZING !
- Tomato + Basil companion planting for the blue ribbon!
- Hello goose bumps – cemetery posts a singles ad for lonely widowed goose …
- Mom offers to pay people to hang out with her son who has downs syndrome – the responses are Super Hero stuff
- Film fans – this one’s for you! Powerful montage of 120 closing shots in movies
- BACON LOVERS – pay close attention to this viral tip for best method of preparing perfect, crisp, low-mess, crispy bacon
- Artist’s weekly art and clever humor entertains lucky residents on the streets
- 218 5 star ratings says a lot about this recipe for Best Beef Jerky – no special equipment required
- The bar just got raised for Taco Tuesday … Crispy Cauliflower Tinga Tacos with Honey Lime Avocado Crema
- 10 reasons being street smart is kinda better than being book smart
- Traveler alert – TSA’s final verdict regarding peanut butter in carry on luggage. It’s a liquid.
- FUNNIEST FLIGHT ATTENDANT EVER (!!)
BY ANNIE LANE
FROM HUGS TO FIST BUMPS
I have one grandson who has never cared for hugging. So a few years ago, he and I came up with our own special fist bump. After the “bump” we touch the tips of our index and pinky fingers. This puts our hands in the same position as “I love you” in sign language. He is now 12. ~ Special Fist Bump
Dear Fist Bump:
Thank you for your suggestion. I love that you were able to connect with him in a way that felt safe and good for him.
Send your questions for Annie Lane to firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT 2023 CREATORS.COM