TOP OF THE MORNING | FEBRUARY 20
Howdy and happy Monday –
Today’s President’s Day. Did ya know?
I have a few fond memories from my “time machine” of President’s Day in grade school.
We colored a picture(s) of a president (George Washington or Abraham Lincoln). Total added bonus of an art day!
The fun 12 collected for today’s Monday! Click and enjoy!
As always, thanks for being here!
- On President’s Day – check this out — last words …
- The art of illusion – giant murals on sidewalks and public places – chalk art. So WOW!
- March destinations to plan for – if you’re thinking about a fun place to go hang out
- Cool vintage historic pics that are just … totally worth a looksy .. my personal take-away word – “wild”!
- Say again! Jalapeno Popper pull-apart bread?? So gonna make this recipe!
- And, HELLO! This one, too!
- This is most unfortunate — mega mansions price tags that just haven’t attracted the “right buyer”
- Secrets to confidence – here are 7 habits of self assured people. How many do you have?
- 8 acronyms you see every day and here are their meanings
- Secret weapon … the canned ingredient that adds texture to instant mashed potatoes
- Artist recreates famous paintings with vintage typewriters
- Laughter alert! CANDID CAMERA GOLD – Football foul-ups