TOP OF THE MORNING | MARCH 20
Hello Monday and welcome SPRING!
Spring is “springing” up fast here. Trees are starting to fill out with the most beautiful greens (my favorite color) and so are yards and pastures. Birds are hitting the feeders and chirping in the trees with what sounds to me like excitement.
Very cool time of year.
Found these super interesting 12 to share today. Click and enjoy.
Dear Annie has some straight-forward thoughts for ~ Lonely.
Thanks for being here right this moment and reading + sharing with friends and family + sharing your thoughts and comments. I appreciate you!
- Rare view of a shark’s mouth – YIKES!
- Steven Spielberg and John Williams talk – 3 music notes = the most famous “invisible” shark on the big screen
- Adorable moments when kids realize their pets aren’t human
- 10 ways to be elegant and classy without spending a dime
- Pianist accompanies neighbors’ honking car alarm – CLEVER
- Creative Billboards from Around the World
- How about the benefits of reading 20 minutes a day … gives back … giant-fold!
- This is a super crazy-cool looksy! Famous statues and their heights from all over the world …
- Whoa! this recipe for easy garlic-butter-cheese-stuffed-dinner rolls — come to mama!
- And how about this fantastic recipe + idea? Oatmeal Raisin Marshmallow Cream pies!
- Boomers (I fall into the category) still believe these things are groovy
- And the last one in the line-up is super greatness! Nobody wants to change their name – Nope!
BY ANNIE LANE
I’m a senior citizen who’s still in love with a younger man that I had a brief, passionate experience with over two decades ago. A few years before COVID came, I went to visit him, he made it clear that he was never going to come to visit me. We still communicate occasionally by text, but rarely by phone. Also, the texts are becoming more random than daily, as they were in the beginning. He said he wants to be friends. I don’t know if I should even continue communicating with him. What’s your advice? — Lonely
My advice is to cut this guy off because he’s clearly not interested in a committed relationship. Try making connections in your area through a church or an adult sports league. You can also try dating apps if you are missing a romantic connection. There are people all around you who are also searching for connection; don’t waste your time on the ones who don’t give you the attention you deserve.
~ Send your questions for Annie Lane to email@example.com
COPYRIGHT 2023 CREATORS.COM