TOP OF THE MORNING | MAY 8
Hello All –
How was your weekend? Mine was both relaxing and productive.
Here are the terrific 12 collected for today. Enjoy!
- For all of us who love to watch horse races – this is such a wonderful heart story – Cody’s Wish!
- A super cool artist travels the U.S. talking to strangers and snapping their pics – hello! Life lessons from a photographer who took the time …
- 11 irresistible traits of people with positive vibes! How many do you have?
- The most romantic weekend get-a-ways in every state … get your plan on
- RECIPE!! Greek Chicken Marinade
- Giant Strawberries n’ Cream Pop Tarts
- In a quiche mood? Check this one out – ’tis asparagus season
- Skills most Boomers just doesn’t know how to use
- 15 of the world’s most endangered animals
- It takes two – high flying thrills
- The Rejected Author – Paul Harvey
BY ANNIE LANE
My younger brother “Chris” moved away and got married. He and his wife “Julie” have a baby girl and two golden retrievers. They recently came to visit for a week, and they brought their dogs. My mom lives with me, and she already has three dogs. My brother’s dogs are a total pain. I wish Chris had hired a dog sitter and left the dogs at home. I think it is selfish for them to bring their animals to a guest’s home. Should I ask my brother to leave his dogs at home the next time they visit? ~ Too Many Dogs
Dear Too Many Dogs:
If it’s your home, then of course you have the right to ask Chris to leave the dogs behind next time. It might help if you explain to him why you feel that way — for example, you are allergic or the dogs shed on your furniture — so that he knows it’s not coming from a place of hostility.
Send your questions for Annie Lane to firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT 2023 CREATORS.COM