MONARCH BUTTERFLIES – MILLIONS OF THEM – SOUND LIKE A WATERFALL WHEN THEY TAKE FLIGHT, A STATUE OF THE LITTLE PRINCE UNVEILED IN NEW YORK, NURTUE YOUR SOUL BOWL OF GREATNESS SOUP + OTHER RECIPES, BELOVED TV SHOW STILL WATCHED TODAY – ALMOST CANCELLED
Hello Monday! Hello all!
Gotta super cool line-up of interestings for today’s Monday.
The sprawling nest of vintage wooden chairs. Seriously, how did they do that? Creative, crazy, cool.
Monarch butterflies. We see them. And know they do the migration thing — but this video of where they actually mass migrate to is astounding! And their little wings in unison sounding like a waterfall. Just gotta see/hear to believe.
(( Insider tip – the video is not that long – maybe 3 minutes ))
I didn’t actually time how long the video lasted because I was so mesmerized by the entirety of the whole story. You will, too. Double pinky swear.
I love the Little Prince statue (and its story) celebrating 80 years since the book was initially penned is so full of beautiful cool heART.
One of my most treasured possessions is a hard copy of “The Little Prince” — Peter gifted it to me for my birthday 31 years ago.
He wrote on the inside cover of the book:
Cheryl, Happy Birthday. Thanks for sharing it with me. ~ Peter
I totally hope to go sometime and sit next to that Little Prince statue and say, Hi, Little Prince – I feel like I know you.
If you don’t know the book — you can buy it new or find it here for a great price – gently read and used by others before you — (( click here – The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery ))
AUTUMN INCOMING RECIPES (!!)
All 5 are worthy of a looksy and take note to seriously make!
I have no favorite – they’re all greatness.
Gonna be making them around here all fall and winter. Maybe not the Almond Snickers Tart – that’s kinda gonna be reserved for every now and then.
Paul Harvey’s Rest of The Story might actually be puzzling.
Producers and the hot shots of Production companies often times have no clue what – we – the viewers will determine what is successful … or not. They (Production companies) just got to put it out there and get our vote – then and now! happy face
They totally missed the mark on this particular show.
Guess what this long running forever show was/is?
Thanks, Paul Harvey. You are missed.
Your voice and stories still deliver your love, trusted voice and amazing stories in your absence — thanks to “modern technology” archiving your radio shows.
Tongue-in-Cheek Giggle list is exactly that. Giggles. And all of us thinking and raising our hand, “I may or may not have thought that before! – but now I do.” ha
(( By the way – it has come to our attention that sometimes – Daymaker Readable Art’s episodes land in subscribers junk mail. I have had several conversations with our Web Developers and – for whatever reason – there isn’t anything they can do to fix that issue because it’s an email by email sort of thing. Isn’t happening a lot – but sometimes it does. Should you not receive Daymaker in your email inbox on Monday, Wednesday, Friday – check your junk mail and you can tend to it accordingly. ))
Thanks, friends, for sliding in on this Monday and giving us a piece of your valuable time, thoughts and love.
HERE WE GO:
CLICK AND ENJOY!
- SPRAWLING NEST OF VINTAGE WOODEN CHAIRS – (( THE NEST LEVEL ))
- Listen to what a million of Monarch Butterflies sound like
- How Souvenirs became irresistible to travlelers
- HERE’S WHAT MOVIE SNACK YOU ARE BASED ON YOUR ZODIAC SIGN
- The Little Prince sculpture unveiled in Manhatten, New York – this is so cool!
- RECIPE (!) Smoky Chickpea, Red Lentil and Vegetable Soup – Nourish-Your-Soul in a Bowl
- RECIPE (!) Pollo Asado – Chicken + Orange + Lime + spices and then a grill is involved!
- RECIPE (!) Easy Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts and Carrots – OMG – loving this! As in all fall long!
- RECIPE (!) Garlic Butter Peas – game changer insider tip from a pro!
- RECIPE (!) Snickers Almond Tart WOW-WEE * KA-ZOWY!
- PAUL HARVEY’S REST OF THE STORY – is, indeed, a rest of the story – bet ya didn’t know – believe it or not – listen.
SOME FUN LITTLE TONGUE-IN-CHEEK GIGGLES
- I read that 4,153,237 people got married last year; not to cause any trouble, but shouldn’t that be an even number?
- Today a person knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.
- Isn’t it ironic that the colors red, white and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you?
- A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That’s your common sense leaving your body.
- Did you know that Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
- Money talks … but all mine ever says is good-bye.
- If you think nobody cares whether you’re alive — try missing a couple payments.
- The pharmacist asked me my birth date again today. I’m pretty sure she’s going to get me something.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch.
~ Courtesy of an email thread from 2018