HEART, ART, LAUGHS, INSPIRATION, RECIPES
GREETINGS COOL READERS ON THIS LAST MONDAY OF SEPTEMBER
FROM CHERYL CLARSON
I think the illustration today is super happy and whimsical – and brings a smile.
How was your weekend? All good around here. Uneventful. Often times – that’s my favorite report from a weekend.
Collected this handful of great reads for today:
Loved the brick home painting transformations a lot!
Size comparison of sea creatures — uhhh-uhhh-uhh! I think they’re super cool and I love that they’re in the deep blue ocean. I’ve had people say to me, “Have ya ever been on a 7 day cruise?”
“Nope, I saw Jaws and the Titanic.” ha
That, and the part where I don’t want to be stuck on a floating ship/island full of people you can’t get away from and just go home.
Anyway, that’s just me. I understand cruises are a blast and a “boat load” of fun.
Personalized license plates – golly, Peter loved to get personalized license plates which were what he named our vehicles … until one year…
He named our Tahoe – Tonto – you know, Lone Ranger and Tonto. But somebody already had that license plate spelling. So Peter thought he’d cleverly add an “h” at the end of Tonto.
So we rolled around in the Tahoe for quite some time until the day when we were at a drive-thru window at a taqueria. The window person laughed when he read the plates – and called out to cow-workers inside the kitchen. They came to the drive-thru window and joined in the laugh.
Look it up – not what we thought it was. Ha!
From there on out – we just went with regular issued license plates. Funny stuff.
I’m totally on board making the breakfast grilled cheese with pesto!
And! the P B & J Rice Krispy treats!
I LOVE these beautiful people speaking their truth. And watching them all break into a smile as they tell their story.
We all have our unique smiles – just like a fingerprint – no 2 are the same. Don’t ya think that’s something pretty special?
Thanks one and all for sharing a piece of your Monday with us. Grateful!
- Considering painting the exterior of your home this fall – and it’s brick? Check out these amazing before and after pics. A definite motivator! The transformations are amazing.
- Size Comparison of Existing Sea Creatures – quite fascinating
- Meet the Pickles’ family – and the 3 hatchlings names will make ya smile – great story – if you’re ever in Houston, might wanna slide by the zoo and check them out in person
- 5 things even Science still cannot explain – interesting for sure
- Clever personalized license plates!
- RECIPE! Cheesy Greek spinach egg bake
- Check this recipe out for a different – outside-the-box – twist on grilled cheese sandwiches – breakfast style!
- 4 INGREDIENT sausage dip with corn – Hello! Tailgate party or football-watching-get together at a friend’s place
- AND! should you do the tailgating thing or go to a friend’s place for a football watching get together … make / bring / offer a little something of a blast from the past — favorite of kids and adults alike — PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY + RICE KRISPY TREATS! Hooray! These babies will be GAME ON!
- AND THIS — beautiful hearts speaking their truth — whether they’re Daymakers or somebody was a Daymaker to them. And check out every single person’s smile as they share. POW! We all have beautiful smiles – let them show! They’re gifts from us as one-human-being to another!
This Bright new day …
Complete with 24 hours of opportunities, choices and attitudes.
A perfectly matched set of 1,440 minutes.
This unique gift. This one day cannot be exchanged, replaced nor refunded.
Handle with care.
Make the most of it.
There is only one to a customer.
~ beautiful observation by an unattributed writer